Wednesday 22 September 2021

Karoline Taha Whanau : 2021

 Kia Ora This is my Taha Whanau image . So I create this just for my work because i don't know. 

I will tell you what is taha whanau. Taha whanau translate  family wellbeing .

Taha whānau is about who makes you feel like you belong, who you care about and who you share your life with. Whānau is about extended relationships – it's not just your immediate relatives, it's your friends, hoamahi (colleagues), community and the people you care about

1 comment:

  1. I like the photo that you add for your Taha Whanau, next time can you please tell us more about Taha Whanau.

    Keep up the great Work Sis Hope you have a good time during this lockdown.

    Kind Regards: Lepisi Matagitau
    Girl from Tamaki College LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.